- Member of PAIRS (Pan Arabic Interventional Radiology Society.
- Member of CIRSE (Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology Society of Europe)
- Member of the Iraqi Society of Radiologists in Baghdad-Iraq.
- Member of Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
- Member of American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Member of the European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI).
- Member of European Society of Radiology (ESR).
- Certifications & Licensure
- Registered in Kurdistan Physician Syndicate in Duhok
License to practice number and date of registration: Reg. No. : 2208, Reg. Date: 27/12/2006
- Fellowship of Kurdistan Board for Medical specialties in Diagnostic Radiology
- Training Course in radiology from radiology Institute in Duhok
- Pass first part of FRCR (Fellow of Royal college of Radiologists)
- M.B.Ch.B from College of medicine
Dr. Sohaib Ali
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING COURSES:
- ESOR GALEN advanced Course in paediatric Imaging- September 2016, Paris.
- U.K advanced MSK MRI interpretation and reporting course, Feb 2016, London.
- Advance Course on Cardiac CT angio , January 2016, London, U.K.
- 3rd vascular interventional course , Nov 2015 in Karachi , Pakistan.
- Participated in a Training Course in FRCR 2B in Royal Free Hampstead 2015 March. London.
- March 1, 2013 work in GIC (Gujarat Imaging Centre) as radiology fellow 3 month training in MSK MRI and MR Arthrography, and image guided biopsies.
- 12th MRI Teaching Course, April 2013, Mumbai, India.
- Intensive MSK ultrasound course by Bipin Shah, April 2013 , Mumbai.
- Participated in a Training Course in Liver MRI course October 2012, Istanbul.
- Participated in course and workshop on Sonography of infant Hip by Prof. R. Graff from Austria held in Erbil Cultural Center in September 2012.
- Participated in a Training Course in Neuroradiology By Prof. Mamdouh Mahfouz from Egypt held in Erbil on September 2012.
- Doppler ultrasound advanced course at Chennai August 2009 (Genesis scan Centre: Dr.Udayakummar)
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Independent, ambitious and initiative.
- Teaching and presentation skills.
- Cooperative and encouraging team work.
- A global citizen, interested in traveling the world and socializing with different
Language Spoken: Kurdish, Arabic, English
BOOK an appointment with